Journey Rules!

ok. this blog thing was suggested by a friend of mine. so here we go. to get anyone who may have entered the conversation a little late up to speed, im a guy who had the crazy idea of dropping out of your 'society' for a while and exploring the country by car. ill try to write here every day, unless i find it boring, in which case i will not write daily. i will amend the writing schedule in direct proportion to how interesting i find it as an activity.

Thursday, October 06, 2005

sorry everyone

so... i wouldn't call this the end of the blog, just a slow-down. hopefully i haven't completely lost my audience. since last time, i went to san diego to see cousin megan, which was great. shes got a super-cool kid whos just shy of two years. i also saw my just-starting-college cousin, ryan. hes great too. san diego is a nice area, i wouldnt mind going back sometime in the near future.

anyway, i think im gonna stick around here, at least for a while. its a little difficult figuring out the order in which to accomplish things. first of all, housing is expensive, so i need a job soon. but do i go to ny and get my stuff? do i commit to an apartment first? do i get a job and then risk not being able to have time to go to ny and drive my stuff across the country in the next few months? theres a one month hotel/apartment i could get, but id need a job by the end of that, so i dont know if that helps me any. if anyone has any advice, id be glad to hear it.

ive looked at a few apartments so far - the dollar doesnt go too far around here. ive already resigned myself to get a crappy place for a year and just hope i can afford a nicer one by next year.

ive also run out of minutes on my phone and gone over by thirty or so. at 40c/minute, im using it as little as possible until the tenth, when my new minutes start. ive already upped my plan for next month.

so this is just a quick update, ive got some more apartment appointments today. this is a stressful time; i hope everything works out ok soon. hope everyone is doing well.

1 Comments:

At 7:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

let me know if I can help!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home